Fire Damage Restoration in South Mississippi
Take charge after a fire in Hattiesburg by contacting 911 Restoration of South Mississippi right now. Techs respond quickly in fire emergency situations. They can:
- Take care of emergency roof repairs
- Board up your property to keep the elements out
- Pack out and store your undamaged belongings
- Complete a free fire damage inspection
- Begin prompt smoke damage and fire damage restoration
Here at 911 Restoration of South Mississippi, we understand that fires often end up causing water damage as well. Firefighters use hoses to put out the flames. Sprinkler systems also result in water damage after a fire. Fortunately, our techs are trained to take care of:
- Water extraction
- Drying and dehumidification
- Water cleanup services
Let us take care of sprinkler water damage as we begin fire cleanup in South Mississippi. Crews can even check for signs of mold growth in the aftermath of a fire. A mold inspection identifies any signs of a fungal outbreak in Laurel. If techs find evidence of mold, we can begin prompt mold removal for you.
All fire cleanup and smoke removal techs work with the goal of returning your property to better-than-new condition. Contact us after a large fire or if you need puffback cleanup services due to a relatively minor issue with your furnace in Laurel.
What Happens During Fire Cleanup in South Mississippi?
Wondering what to expect from fire cleanup and smoke restoration in South Mississippi? Fire damage restoration in Hattiesburg may require techs to:
- Perform a fire damage assessment
- Use pumps to remove water from your property
- Dry out areas damaged by fire hoses and sprinklers
- Use soda blasting to remove fire damage
- Handle odor, ash, soot, and smoke removal
- Repair structural and aesthetic damage to your property
Fire and smoke restoration in Hattiesburg returns your property to perfect condition after you experience a residential or commercial fire. Techs at 911 Restoration of South Mississippi are also trained to take care of puffback cleanup.
Puffback occurs when a furnace backfires, spreading ash and soot throughout your property. Our puff back cleanup techs are licensed, bonded, and insured to help if you are dealing with this situation. We have the equipment and training to take care of ash, soot, and smoke removal in South Mississippi.
Here at 911 Restoration of South Mississippi, techs put your needs first following a fire damage emergency. Crews pack out and store your undamaged possessions for safekeeping. We work quickly to limit the total damage to your property and focus on comprehensive fire and smoke restoration in Hattiesburg.
You can even count on us to help you with your insurance claim. We have experience working with insurance companies in our area. Let us walk you through the process of itemizing your lost possessions so you can move forward. Get your peace of mind back by contacting us today.
Will Insurance Cover Fire and Smoke Restoration in South Mississippi?
Water damage in Long Beach and smoke damage events in Hattiesburg can cause tremendous amounts of damage. Your home or business could be left with fire damage, sewage backup, water damage, and a potential mold infestation. 911 Restoration of South Mississippi can repair your property. Your insurance may cover your losses.
Generally, fire and smoke damage insurance will cover your:
- Home or Business. Your insurance may cover any damage done to your home, business, and any attached structures. This means that if your garage experiences damage, it may be covered by your insurance policy.
- Hotel Costs. Sometimes, you cannot stay in your property during the fire cleanup process. In this situation, your insurance may cover your bills for hotel rooms and even restaurants, since you will not be able to use your kitchen.
- Additional Structures on Your Property. Detached structures, like a garden shed, may be covered by your insurance if they are damaged in a fire.
- Personal Property. Fire and smoke can damage your furniture and possessions. You can report these losses to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Insurance policies sometimes cover puffback cleanup in South Mississippi. However, if the puffback was the result of an aging furnace, insurance agents may try to deny your claim. Ash and smoke removal experts at 911 Restoration of South Mississippi can go over your insurance policy with you.
Our IICRC-certified fire damage restoration and smoke removal techs can reach your property within 45 minutes of an emergency call. Get a Fresh Start by contacting us 24/7/365.
Let us handle all your needs after you experience a fire in Hattiesburg, Laurel, or any other surrounding area. Take charge of your future by contacting us for fire damage restoration and smoke damage repairs in South Mississippi right now. Along with fire damage restoration, we are experts in water damage restoration and mold removal services as well.